From: Robin Rigby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 July 2008 12:23
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to access configuration files and properties after
packaging

Here is one way that seems to work.  Make a separate set of configuration
for development and the default for production.

\src\main\resources\META-INF\cocoon\properties\config.properties
\src\main\resources\META-INF\cocoon\dev\properties\config.properties

and run during development with

mvn -Dorg.apache.cocoon.mode=dev jetty:run

It is documented somewhere _if_ you can find it.  I suppose the same would
work in Tomcat, ect.

--------

But this has not solved all my problems.  I tried it with log4j.properties.
It works fine, provided the application is packaged in a .war file and run
from there.  But in that case, there is no rcl.

To have rcl, I run the block directly but then I don't know how to configure
log4j.

I have the same problem with sdocbook - entity catalog resolution.  It works
from the war file, not from the block itself.

Is there an easy way to configure these?

Thanks

Robin