Hi,

that mechanism with the property file works. Thumbsup :) For a strange reason I have the porty file in my jar file and in the expected folder, although I have deleted it from my block.

My second question is still, how I can access some folders outside of my jar by the pointed out
<map:pipeline id="non-war-resource">
   <map:match pattern="resource/nonwar/**">
       <map:read src="{path.to.non.war.resources}/{1}" />

I got a little bit confused about the protocol. Whats context://, resource://, ... do I need this?

Barbara Slupik schrieb:
I use properties to define my database connection. I my development environment I add my properties into block rcl.properties and I can test blocks individually with jetty. rcl.properties file is not included in block jar file. In my application I created cocoon/properties/application.properties file in src/main/webapp/WEB-INF. This file contains all properties from all application blocks. When my application runs in tomcat I have cocoon/properties/application.properties in my WEB-INF and I can edit it without changing jar files.

Barbara