On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Andrew Wiley <debio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Andrew Wiley wrote:
>> > Nevermind, Maven wouldn't download it until I added it explicitly as a
>> > dependency. Not sure why that happened.
>> > I seem to be getting the same error and the same log with
>> > apacheds-server-integ. Should I post up my pom.xml?
>>
>> Yes, please post it to pastebin or so.
>>

> Pastebin at http://pastebin.com/LiAt4m1y

For some reason, when I switched from apacheds-all to apacheds-server-integ,
Maven started downloading source code successfully (there might be something
wrong there), so I was able to debug it and found that it was throwing the
error while opening a bad jar file (Maven downloaded the 301 "moved
permanently" error page instead of the actual jar file). I guess that
exceptions like that should really be handled by printing out an error
message and continuing, because even if there are corrupt jar files in the
class path, they should probably just be skipped.
However, I'm new here and I don't know your practices. Thanks for your help!

Thanks,
Andrew Wiley