Hi,

Need a help. I need to migrate LDAP users from openLDAP to ApacheDS.  So I have
downloaded ApacheDS 2.0-M12 and ApacheStudio (latest version).  Hope this is
the stable and suggested version?

This is for the first time am working in ApacheDS. In OpenLDAP am using
core.schema,cosine.schema,inetorgperson.schema,nis.schema,policy.schema and
mobile.schema. This mobile.schema is the only customised schema.

I am following documentation for ApacheDS and studio but not able to get a step
by step to migrate both schema and users. Would be great if you can send a
step-by-step guide for the same. I have to do it quickly and don't have much
time left :( without your help I will not able to make it.

 Also would be great If you can point me to some tuning docs for apacheDS if at
all required as my user base is 8000-10000 or suggest some best practices.

Please help.

Regards,
/Neo