Le 6/16/13 8:34 AM, Pradyumna a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply.  So for the customised schema is there any known
> issues I might face ?
It it works in OpenLDAP, it should work in ApacheDS.

> Also regarding the schema import can I do it from the apache studio somehow?

Absolutely. The best solution is to create the server in Studio, and
import the schema there. Here is a quick step-by-step guide :
1) open your schema in the Schema Editor
 - create a schema project
 - the server type should be ApacheDS, select all the existing schemas
 - right click on the schema tab, and Import, Improt from OpenLDAP files
 - select mobile.schema (it should appear in the list of schemas)
 - right click, and select 'export' -> Schema for ApacheDS (then select
the mobile.schema in the list, and write it into a mobile.ldif file :
'export the schemas as a single file')

You know have a LDIF file that can be imported into your server. Here is
an example I just generated :

# Generated by Apache Directory Studio on June 16, 2013 8:56:24 AM

# SCHEMA "TEST"
dn: cn=test, ou=schema
objectclass: metaSchema
objectclass: top
cn: test

dn: ou=attributeTypes, cn=test, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: attributetypes

dn: m-oid=1.2.3.4.5.6, ou=attributetypes, cn=test, ou=schema
objectclass: metaAttributeType
objectclass: metaTop
objectclass: top
m-oid: 1.2.3.4.5.6
m-name: Test
m-description: A test AT
m-syntax: 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15
m-length: 0
m-singleValue: TRUE

dn: ou=comparators, cn=test, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: comparators

dn: ou=ditContentRules, cn=test, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: ditcontentrules

dn: ou=ditStructureRules, cn=test, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: ditstructurerules

dn: ou=matchingRules, cn=test, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: matchingrules

dn: ou=matchingRuleUse, cn=test, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: matchingruleuse

dn: ou=nameForms, cn=test, ou=schema
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: nameforms

> Regarding partition do I need to create it manually
Yes. You must create the partition in ApacheDS configuration before
being able to import any data in it.

FYI, I will try to update the missing page on the web site. Any feedback
would be very welcome !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,