Hi,
Has anyone contemplated the idea for a validation step after a bundle's manifest
is generated?

E.g. check if only exported packages are imported. It seems BND already detects
OSGi manifests on the classpath to collect version information for the imports.
So the manifests of all jars on the build classpath are available for other
validations as well. Such validations will in fact check if the build classpath
is potentially be identical to the runtime classpath. I.e. we build only against
bundles and import only their exported stuff. Does this make sense?

Cheers,
Todor