________________________________
From: MR ZenWiz <mrzen...@gmail.com>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Mon, 28 February, 2011 19:22:53
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibO for Ubuntu

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 4:50 AM, David Nelson <comme...@traduction.biz> wrote:
> Hi, :-)
>
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 20:29, James Wilde <james.wi...@sunde-wilde.com>
wrote:
>> Have I missed something, or is LibO really not to be found amongst the apps
>>available via Synaptic or the new Ubuntu Software Centre?
>
> Search for "libreoffice" rather than "LibO"... It's there in 10.10...

Only if a) you already have it installed or b) you have added the PPA
to your apt-* configuration.  It is not there by default.

Also, I recommend using the official release *.debs from TDF.  Read
back entries in this list's archives for the pros and cons of why or
why not.

Hi :)
In Ubuntu 10.04 i don't have a Ppa for LibreOffice but still found it in the
repos.  I do have the medibuntu repos added of course but i doubt libreoffice
is
in there.  I need to test this with a LiveCd session sometime soon to see what
the defaults are.