On Saturday 12 March 2011 09:21:45 am James Wilde wrote:
> A thought suddenly strikes me in connection with this problem.  The person
> in question uses gmail, and gmail is renowned for not sending copies of
> your own mails to mail lists.  I wonder if the confirmation mails are not
> being sent to the users?
>
> Probably a silly thought, but I'll voice it anyways moment.

Good suggestion for all users.

I have been trying to unsubscribe for a quite a while. The spam filters at the
isp
level were catching the confirm email. I have the option to review the spam via
web interface, I just never have done so. Found a filtered message from an old
friend also , I better check from now on.
--
Peace,

Greg