Hello,

I know this is an old one, but I encounter it today and can't find the
answer in the list that easily... please help me out!

Where do I find the config file that I have to rename in order to get
rid of a restore files window that won't go away.
I'm on a Mac Lion 7.1 with LibO's newest version (I can't even check
now which one, the restore window blocks all).

The restore window offers two options: don't restore / restore, but
none of these triggers any action.
LibO hangs but pretends that it just is waiting for my choice restore/don't
I have to force quit LibO and when I start up LibO again (even after a
restart of the Mac) the same window reappears - alongside the bigger
restore window with a choice of files that were open at the last
session.

So I guess I have to kill the config file, if only I remembered where it is...

thanks for your help and attention
--
Guy
using LibO 3.4.2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Lion