Hi Tom,

Strangely enough 1: there is no LibO directory in my
Library/Application Support/
Strangely enough 2: there is no Libray in my Users/<username>/

so where may the config file be?

Hi Tink,

The restore window blocks access to my Prefs, so I can't lok up the
path to backups there
but I'm sure I didn't change it from the default location...

what is the default location of these files?

thanks already,

Guy
latest LibO on MacBookPro/iMac with Lion 7.1