I did not know that you could "make" the email client state "Reply List" instead of the text on the "Reply All" button. I run Thunderbird 14.0.

I have to get use to using the "Reply List" instead of "Reply" to post a message to the thread. It could be confusing to people, but does make it easier to send a message to the poster, off list. I use to copy the email address of the poster and then paste it to my "To:" section. This will be easier to do that, but hopefully not too many people will forget to use the "new" "Reply List" button instead of the "Reply" button.