To me it seems fairly straightforward. I use Opera mail and it is great
for mailing lists as it groups all replies to one thread in a
conversation view. it also has a *Reply to list and a *Reply all
functionality. It only seems logical to me to hit "reply to list" as
that is what it is. anyway as the cliche goes I was "jus sayin"

Regards
Anthony

--

  antiso...@myopera.com