Hi :)
It is awkward but it's the way the list has been set-up.  We just need to
delete twice per message rather than just once.  We can't really expect people
to change email-clients just in order to post to this list!  That would be
absurd.

It might be good to start-up a petition about getting the list set-up back to
the way it was when it all worked magically whichever emailer people used.

Btw good call re: NOT feeding the troll.