Hello at the nice people at LibreOffice! (especially you :-) )

I'm using LibreOffice version 4.4.1.2

I was very surprised to see a bug (?!) in the internal SORT function of Calc.

Please fill the following cells with a simple letter:
L17=Z
L18=B
L19=Y
L20=R
L21=Q
L22=P

Now select those 6 cells and click on the Down/Up arrow in the toolbar (Sort), select Sort Key 1 : Z, Ascending, then click OK. Expected result was B-P-Q-R-Y-Z, but the Z did not move at all ! =-O

This is undoubtedly a serious bug... and nobody has detected this before? How strange.

Hopefully I could be of help making the software still better!
Cheers
Richard