As a user, I shall attempt to respond,
          (see below)

From: dallen <daa.li...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice's documentation (pdf and online)
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

Hi All,

   I'm an experienced Technical Writer beginning work on
LibreOffice's documentation, but I have some questions for LibreOffice
users:

   1) Does anyone EVER look at the pdf documentation? If not, why not?

       [I've been ignoring PDFs as much as possible;
           I dislike the way these make it next to impossible to add

   2) Does anyone EVER click the F1 key for help? If not, why not?

       [yes, but nary receive a response which answers my question(s)]

   3) Do you see any overall issues concerning the documentation?

       [what documentation?;
          if LO, then I think they could now eliminate their PP since
videos are much nicer; easier to use & share]

   4) If the presentation of the documentation were to change to make
it more useful, what would it look like?

       [probably something very complicated; every time, I've heard 'user
friendly' things become more complicated & frustrating.]

Thanks for anyone's help.

Davidaa