At 07:08 05/02/2016 -0700, Pedro Noname wrote:
Does anyone know a way to find out which fonts are used in a Open Document (in this case it's an Impress presentation)? I'm trying to figure out how a user can make sure that he has all the fonts needed to view a presentation or any other document (which does NOT have embedded fonts) exactly like the author intended.

I'm guessing, but how about exporting a copy from LibreOffice to PDF and then examining the result in your favourite PDF reader? My Adobe Reader will list the fonts used - embedded in the case of the PDF - at File | Properties... | Fonts.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker