From: charles meyer
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2016 4:31 PM
To: V Stuart Foote
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libre Writer - back to single page

Stuart,

That worked perfectly!

May I please follow up with a different question?

I want to insert an image into Libre Writer (not Draw).

I select Insert > Image and it inserts the .png into the middle of the
page/document.

But, it's very small. When I apply that Zoom slider in the lower right
it moves the image flush right so it's way over on the right side of
the page.

Is there a better way to view an image in Libre Writer or is that the
only real option?

Thanks so so mcuh for all your kind help.

Charles.