Thanks Guys - Appreciated!!

But I'm confused. The Handbook says Calc can be used as the datasource for a Form in Writer. But even Alexander's method still gives me no option to select the Registered Spreadsheet (The options box remains empty)!!

The other replies tell me Calc can _NOT_ do this (But the Handbook says it can!!??)

Everyone else wants me to use Base but I'm NOT interested in this at all as I battled with it for 7 years and could never get a stable set-up. It crashed frequently and usually took all the data with it or 'gabbled' the data - so you spend more time with back ups and patching damaged data records. I can not let the end user have such an unstable program to work with. I hoped the Calc/Writer Form would prove more reliable.

So if this can not work I'll have to move to Kexi which is rock solid,

With best regards

IanW
Pretoria RSA