hi tom.
thanks so much for your great informations.
i learned many useful things from it and i appreciate you and pray for you.
i heard sometimes that openoffice license is license of oracle company.
is it true?

i love gpl mpl and lgpl license best and they are very close to my
ideas and beliefs.
in this case, libreoffice is the best option for me forever.
am i right?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org