Re problem being caused by update: Last date modified showing for
LibreOffice.app is August 23, but the .dmg looks like it was downloaded Sept
17, so I’m assuming it was installed—a new install, I think—around that date.
The problm just arose today, tho it’s possible I haven’t printed anything from
LO sine Sept 17.

Re renaming config folder: anyone know where that would be on Mac Sierra? ls
-al |grep Libre in the Applications directory only brings up LibreOffice.app.

On October 26, 2017 at 21:25:25, Tim-L (webmas...@krackedpress.com) wrote:

> I use Letter size, but when I use to get that error, I renamed the
> config folder and then restarted LO.
>
> Most times that fixes the problems.
>
> But I get it more often with Ubuntu and the Canon TS-9020 printer,
> instead of my other Canon printer. That printer "decides" how to print,
> and what tray, from the properties of the document file.
>

> On 10/26/2017 04:29 PM, gordon cooper wrote:
> > Is this bug related to the choice of paper size? I use A4 paper and
> > have never had this problem.
> >
> > Gordon.
> >

> > On 27/10/17 06:35, Marc Grober wrote:
> >> It's a known bug - you can look it up.
> >> The hack of setting the page width to 8.49 or to 8.51 seems to work fine
> >> until the bug is permanently resolved.

Eric Beversluis
Short fiction at www.ericbeversluis.com