On October 27, 2017 at 04:07:44, Alexander Thurgood (alex.thurg...@gmail.com)
wrote:
> > that the majority of > developers working ...do so (1) on Linux,

So it’s a Mac-specific bug? That would fit with my never experiencing it in 12+
years of OpenOffice/LibreOffice. (I recently “inherited” the Macbook Pro I’m
now using.) The problem occurs both with my Brother HL-1440 running through a
print server that shows up as PS-742289-U1 and with my Brother MFC-6890CDW
connected by Ethernet to my router.

I updated my default template with the 8.51 page size. This works with new
documents. But I’m not getting the “template has been modified” dialog when I
open an old document. Is that absent in Mac LO?

Eric Beversluis
Short fiction at www.ericbeversluis.com