On 06/03/2018 13:35, zahra a wrote:
> hello.
> i downloaded getting started from libreoffice.org
> for free in odt format.
> which version of libreoffice do you need to work on?
> whats the different between free version and paid version of getting started?
> i downloaded getting started for libreoffice 5.2 in odt format from its
> website.
> i realized that it explanes macro and if you need to use macro in
> libreoffice, the book can help you!
> hope that help, God bless!

Thanks for the quick reply.  My books are somewhat out of date, with
Getting Started being 4.2 and Base Handbook being 4.0.  I had, though,
noticed that both have some help with macros.  Oce I'm sure that's the
way to go, I'll consult them - although perhaps I should download the
updated versions first :-)

AnneW