More on Macros. My shortcuts are still there. One still worked. Maybe I
found it under the list under tables and just assigned a shortcut. It was
"select table."
One had some technical terms I didn't understand and when I used the
shortcut to convert the table to text (which I remember recording) I got an
error message that I'll attach.
Hoping attachments are OK?