First attempt. List removed the formating and stripped the greater than
signs?? So, manual turned off rich text, and see what this attempt looks
like.

If I understand your issue?? Don't know if this will come thru OK.
Put these vaues in row 1 and formula in A2 and B2.
Change Date to my format. Changed values in D1,A1, and G1, and got
the matching date when it was larger.

                                                                  25
                                                            07/01/20

                                                                  60
                                                            05/09/20

                                                                  30
                                                            07/26/20

                                                                  60
                                                            05/09/20

"A2: =IF(AND(A1>D1,A1>G1),A1,IF(AND(D1>A1,D1>G1),D1,G1))

"B2: =IF(AND(A1>D1,A1>G1),B1,IF(AND(D1>A1,D1>G1),E1,H1))