Hi!  I'm helping an elderly woman start using LibreOffice Writer on a new laptop she purchased.  The laptop has Windows 11 and she's not interested in paying for MS Office.  She barely knows how to use a word processor, so I'm interested in finding some recent/current tutorials to help her learn the basics.  She's running version 7.5.2.2.  I found a basic introductory video on YouTube, but it was posted back in 2018.  I found another tutorial, an "ultimate" tutorial, but it seemed focused on a task she wouldn't be doing so I think it would overwhelm her.

Does anyone know of any good, recent/current tutorials a complete newbie could use?

Thanks in advance!

Peace...

Tom