On 4/30/23 10:50 AM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
Den sön 30 apr. 2023 kl 04:43 skrev Tom <tomd...@comcast.net>:

Hi!  I'm helping an elderly woman start using LibreOffice Writer on a
new laptop she purchased.  The laptop has Windows 11 and she's not
interested in paying for MS Office.  She barely knows how to use a word
processor, so I'm interested in finding some recent/current tutorials to
help her learn the basics.  She's running version 7.5.2.2.

If she barely knows how to use Word, then I would guess that running 7.4
would be a better idea, since 7.5 is still the unstable version, maybe with
some not yet discovered bugs.

That's a great point!   When I get the chance, I'll replace version 7.5 with version 7.4.  :)

Peace...

Tom

   I found a
basic introductory video on YouTube, but it was posted back in 2018.  I
found another tutorial, an "ultimate" tutorial, but it seemed focused on
a task she wouldn't be doing so I think it would overwhelm her.

Does anyone know of any good, recent/current tutorials a complete newbie
could use?

Thanks in advance!

Peace...

Tom