hi to all!
currently i am testing bandwidth and throughput in my ipv6 network and i used
following programs with following problems:
i have debian 2.4.27 and windows xp, w2k, w2k3

iperf --> works now (iperf -V [-s |-c ] ...) --> documented wrong; os: deb, win
smokeping --> works great from beginning; os: deb
mrtg --> os: querying win and deb

troubles are with:
netperf --> works on deb (netserver -6; netperf -H <IP>,6 ), not on windows
because i couldnt manage to find a windows version of this program (u need 2.3
or higher afaik)
netio --> dont find any information about netio and ipv6 for both os

so if someone knows st. about netio and netperf pls tell me or about any other
testing tools u'd recommend
thanks a lot!
sylvia