Hi group

I have successfully setup the kannel wap gateway (at least i think so!)
but i'm experiencing trouble when i try to display the wml page on my
cellular phone. I simply get the message "Unsupported content". My
apache web server is setup with the correct mime-types.
I have tried to observe the communication through the network analyser
program etherreal (great program by the way), and it all seams to be
just fine. When the Phone does a wap "GET" the gateway replies with
"HTTP/1.1 200 OK" and the content type is correctly "Content-type:
text/vnd.wap.wml".
Then i tried to compile my wap page to a wmlc page, and now it worked.
I have watched the etherreal log and it displays similar results as
with plain wml (just replace wml with wmlc).

Now, my question is: Why does wmlc work when wml does not ????
Have i forgotten something ??

By the way i am using a Siemens SL45 wap phone, which should support
standard wml pages, right ??

Best regards,  Thomas Soehus, Denmark

Hold styr på tiden!
Få en Yahoo! Kalender på www.yahoo.dk/kalender