The Siemens Cellular Engine's MC ## work fine - but really they are just
normal phones. Their serial port is a bit faster - it is a bit easier to
mount in a 1U rack box with all the extra bits - but you are limited by
the air speed anyway.

The only real reason to use those is that they are much easier to mount
securely - i.e. lock them down against vibrations, theft, have the case
opened by laymen with no issues, etc.

Dw.