-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Saurabh Bhardwaj
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 4:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: GSM Modem

Hi

We are looking for a high-end GSM modem (not simple mobile
phone!!!!!!!!!!) which can talk to SUN Solaris m/c over serial port and send/receive short messages in UK. We are keen on modem with reference history (used and working with no hitches).

Any info/links will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

PS: I apologize if it was already discussed ( I am in crises !!!!!!!!!).

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.