Hi All,

We are developing a CIMD Wrapper on top of our existing Application
which provides content from the internet,  so that our clients (Wireless
Service Providers ) could use our application by providing  these
services to their Customers on the Mobile Phone by using simple SMS
Commands.

Our application and the CIMD Wrapper are ready but now we need to test
these out.

For this purpose we looked into the features of KANNEL SMS Gateway. Can
KANNEL still be helpful if we do not have a real time connection to the
SMS Centre?
We want to test our application which speaks in CIMD2.0 and assume that
Kannel would also speak CIMD and allow us to generate dummy requests.
I want to know whether Kannel would be helpful in this scenario ?

Secondly I have a question, whether the FakeSMSC concept in Kannel would
speak CIMD2.0 ?

Anticipating your replies,
Thanks

Ankit Doshi.