Hi,

I have built kannel with mysql dlr support and added entries in the config file. When
I start the bearerbox I get a sucessful Mysql connection message. When I send SMS's
though nothing hits my dlr table. When I misspell the db name in my conf I get a
complaint on bearerbox startup that the db is not present. When I misspell the table
name I don't. I can send SMS's ok with this wrong table name, which suggests to me
either it deliberately isn't attempting to write a record until some other event
occurs or I'm being dumb again. Anyone know which it is please ? ;-)

Here are the relevant entries:

group = core
dlr-storage = mysql

group = mysql-connection
id = dlr-db
host = site1
mysql-username = ""
mysql-password = ""
database = mydlrdatabase

group = dlr-db
id = dlr-db
table = dlr
field-smsc = smsc
field-timestamp = ts
field-source = source
field-destination = destination
field-service = service
field-url = url
field-mask = mask
field-status = status

Are any entries in group = smsc, group = smsbox or group = sendsms-user needed for db
dlr storage?

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890