From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 9:44 PM
Subject: No DLR db entries with GSM-as-SMSC

> Hi,
>
> I have built kannel with mysql dlr support and added entries in the config
file. When I start the bearerbox I get a sucessful Mysql connection message.
When I send SMS's though nothing hits my dlr table. When I misspell the db
name in my conf I get a complaint on bearerbox startup that the db is not
present. When I misspell the table name I don't. I can send SMS's ok with
this wrong table name, which suggests to me either it deliberately isn't
attempting to write a record until some other event occurs or I'm being dumb
again. Anyone know which it is please ? ;-)