Hi All,

I'm testing Kannel. 1.2.1 with our Nokia SMSC and have been unable to get
kannel to specify the originator address when submitting. I've tried using
the 'from' field, global-send, faxed-sender etc. but nothing will work.

Can anyone tell me if kannel 1.2.1 support originator parameter with Nokia
CIMD2.

Also, are there any plans to add the alpha-number originator parameter to
the submit operation.

Regards,

Corin.

Mr. Corin Bishop
VAS Platform Manager
Ben NL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+31624096813

N.B.: op (de inhoud van) deze e-mail is een DISCLAIMER met belangrijke
VOORBEHOUDEN van toepassing: zie http://www.ben.nl/disclaimer

This e-mail and its contents are subject to a DISCLAIMER with important
RESERVATIONS: see http://www.ben.nl/disclaimer