From: Joe Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 11:50 AM
To: Davor Spasoski; users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Kannel 1.4.1-2 Greek Character Set

Hi,

Tried this and the phone is just returning question marks (??) for each
of the greek characters. I have just installed the latest CVS (Kannel
bearerbox version `cvs-20080109'). My URL is the same as what you posted
also.

Could there be anything else that is effecting this?

Thanks,

http://localhost:4004/cgi-bin/sendms?user=foo&password=bar&from=Joe&to=xxxxx