Thanks Alex,

Actually, for MT cases, Im calling the HTTP using the example in the guide;
&meta-data=%3Fsmpp%3Fmy-data%3DHello%2BWorld but I receive some SMSC
returned errors like invalid destinations, which of course has not to do
with kannel.

I have two ambigous cases in my head;

-How can I terminate the session initialized by MO request? When I throw a
request, lets say by dialing *200#, I`m able to call my application sending
there %D values, but it lasts many seconds until HLR terminates it by
itself. Also If multiple requests in paralel are initialised, how Kannel can
keep records of each session, so when I will reply back from cgi-bin, kannel
will understand the respective session and drop it?

- How can I find the related specifications for Tag parameter? I see many
combinations in hexadecimal but withput understanding their meaning. Is
there any explanations for each hexa code?

Thank You,

Elton