2009/12/3 Elton Hoxha <elt...@gmail.com>
> Hello,
> I have partially succeded to connect to USSD, sending MO requests, but then
> I`m stuck, sessions remains open until it is droped by Core Network.
> Anyway if you have any conf sample would be a lot of help.

Hey all,
we are using kannel as gateway for USSD services with success.
Generally if you want to use just USSD strings conf may look like this:
group = smsc
smsc-id = MVNO-USSD-STRING
smsc = smpp
host = 10.10.10.10
port = 5014
smsc-username = "foo"
smsc-password = "bar"
system-type = "VMA"
service-type = "EA"
log-file        = /var/log/kannel-ussd/ussd_strings.log
log-level       = 0
wait-ack-expire = 1

If you need menu based services just change:
service-type = "CR"

It works pretty with Hu*wei USSDC.
Soon I'll be ready to release HTTP backend which can be used in
sms-service (nifty GUI, menus, games, polls, etc.).
If you are interested in such solution just let me know - i'll try to
speed things up ;-)

Marcin Boćkowski
tel. +48 79 69 0 69 79