Hi,

I`m just wondering why you are using session info TLV. The session can be
handled easily in application side, no need to use kannel for it. At least
this is the way I`m developing the ussd menu.

It is just an assumption, maybe doesnt affect at all, but try not to include
the session info inside meta-data, leave it purely for service_op.

Regards