Hi,

Just a quick question. I have an SMSC we connect to that does not set
this for incoming concatenated SMS, the value is: esm_class: 0 =
0x00000000. The UDH itself appears to be being set correctly.

This causes kannel (far as I can tell) to not know how to deal with the
MO & we get a blank MO message incoming.

It works correctly for other SMSC's whose long MO's have the value
esm_class: 64 = 0x00000040

Can I resolve this somehow via kannel configuration (I can't see any
obvious config options) or will I need to have a chat to the SMSC
provider?

Thanks for your time,

Richard