Hello everyone!!

Am relatively new to kannel but it's been an interesting ride so far.
I have a question though and hope someone out there will help me out.

I have 4 short codes that am running now the problem is that when I
send a request using one of the short codes, the response sometimes is
returned on a different short code from the four that am
administering.

Has anyone else experienced this using kannel as the sms gateway? Any
highlights on how I can overcome this will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

--
Mwamba Chishimba

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor
principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to
separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord"