Hi Everyone,

@Rene: am still trying out "allowed-receiver-prefix" if it doesn't
work then I'll send the file as suggested by Anthony.

Got another puzzle though. We have an http interface that is
integrated with kannel which we use for bulk messaging. It's been
working just fine but on Friday it started behaving funny. When you
send a message using the online interface, it shows that the message
has been queued for delivery. If you go to sqlbox database you will
actually see the sent message in the send_sms table. Unfortunately the
message doesn't get delivered and there is no record of it in the
access log file.

The other services configured on kannel are working just fine only
this online interface is the one with this issue.

I know kannel is ok becasue the other services are running and I also
know that the interface is fine based on the fact that am able to
insert the message into the send_sms table of the sqlbox database. I
like getting dirty with code so any pointers as to where I can begin
my troubleshooting is very much welcome.

Kind Regards,