Hi
Thanks for ur detail answer.
basically i m trying to experiment on how to transfer credit from one mobile
to another or simillar activities.
what is need for this?if i have understood correctly need to send sms to
shortcode or ussd.so in that case i dont need any menu driven ussd.just
exchange of ussd strings.Lets say i will have  a system where i will have  a
gsm modem with sim having enough balance.so friends send sms to my sim and
get credits.

like they would send

to:my shortcode number
from :thier number
amount:some dollars

so my sim is a sim that can process ussd commands.

i hope i did create any confusion or misleaded you with the example.

Br
daf