On Thu, 2012-02-09 at 16:05, aco.s wrote:
> Hi there!
> I have Bearerbox-Sqlbox-Smsbox system that is working (can send and
> receive messages and reply on them), but records in db are very poor.

Read userguide carefully. And read mailing list archive. Search for
answers on the Net. Two days ago I and Alvaro answered such question
in this mailing list.

dlr-storage is temporary 'place' where Kannel keeps DLR's until it

process them. After Kannel finishes with them it then deletes them from

temporary storage, be it xxSQL or memory.

--
Kind regards,  Milan
Arvanta, IT Security        http://www.arvanta.net