On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 00:02, aco.s wrote:
> At the moment my Kannel configuration is:
> "modem as smsc"-bearebox-sqlbox-smsbox
>
> This playing with modem as smsc is just temporatily. What I need is
> solution that will have "in-depth" log files and stored messages in any
> status. Can I have it with Kannel and how to set it up??

Read userguide. Search the Net. Search this mailing list archive.
By doing that you will learn what Kannel can do for you and how you can
integrate it into your system.

Kannel is SMS gateway (and really god one) and not the application
server/system for everyone particular needs.

For your questions bellow, you will have to write application in your
programming language/environment or hire someone with enough skills to do
that.

--
Kind regards,  Milan
Arvanta, IT Security        http://www.arvanta.net