Hi Mark,

Good luck with it! Let us know what you find out.

Best regards,
Paulo Correia

Em 04-07-2013 07:35, Mark Poulsen escreveu:
Hi Paulo,

I'd just thought I'd confirm the same issue. We're seeing that bearerbox receives the wrong validity_period from SMPPbox when it's set by the ESME.

We're trying to rollback to earlier versions of both SMPPbox and Kannel, but so far without success.

I'll let you know if we come to a solution.

Best regards,

Mark