Hi Rene,

Yes, I'm using Stipe's smppbox, but was wondering if the same problem occurs in opensmppbox.

Best regards,
Paulo Correia

On 10-07-2013 14:28, Rene Kluwen wrote:

Paulo, you are talking about Stipe's smppbox, right?

Mark, are you having an issue with opensmppbox?

== Rene

*From:*Paulo Correia [mailto:paulo.corr...@pdmfc.com]
*Sent:* vrijdag 5 juli 2013 0:18
*To:* Mark Poulsen
*Cc:* Rene Kluwen; users@kannel.org
*Subject:* Re: SMPPBox and the validity period when submiting short message

Hi Mark,

Good luck with it! Let us know what you find out.

Best regards,
Paulo Correia

Em 04-07-2013 07:35, Mark Poulsen escreveu:

    Hi Paulo,

    I'd just thought I'd confirm the same issue. We're seeing that
    bearerbox receives the wrong validity_period from SMPPbox when
    it's set by the ESME.

    We're trying to rollback to earlier versions of both SMPPbox and
    Kannel, but so far without success.

    I'll let you know if we come to a solution.

    Best regards,

    Mark

    On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Paulo Correia