Hi,

I am writing to insure that I have not overlooked an option.  In my
application, I have a need to specify SMSC based on where the message is being
sent to (the users will not specify the smsc in the HTTP request).  Basically,
I need to insure some MT destinations are treated differently that the others,
independent of what is specified in the request.  I have looked at the source
and it does not appear that this functionality is implemented.  Have I missed
something?

I am looking for something akin to the "smsc-route" option in the opensmppbox.
I may attempt to splice in this code from the opensmppbox, if I must.  Is there
any interest in this functionality?

Regards,

Kelvin R. Porter