Hi,

Many thanks. I tried and tested it. It works fine for small chunks of data
(I can see SMS going out of bbox in a sequence they were entered in
send_sms table). However, for large amount of data (e.g. I sent a bulk of
20k SMS via SQLBOX), it does not follow the same rule. Is it bearerbox
which shuffles the order of the SMS present in its buffer (not SQLBOX)? Any
thoughts/experiences?

Is there any parameter tweak in send_sms by which I could raise the
priority of some SMS higher than others?

Regards,