Am 10.08.2017 12:38, schrieb Giulio Giovannini:
Hi,

nobody has anything to say about this issue?

More details: I am seeing a difference of up to 8 seconds between the
logging of  DLR on smsbox log and the actual sending of the HTTP GET on
the network interface.

The server the application is running on does not seem to have any
problem with the networking.

can you confirm that the DLRs are passed from bearerbox to smsbox in a reasonable time, and that the "delaying" is from smsbox's HTTP call perspective?

BTW, no, there was no "caching" added, as we always keep the premises to transport ASAP and as fast as possible.

--
Best Regards,
Stipe Tolj

Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

Kannel Foundation                 tolj.org system architecture
http://www.kannel.org/            http://www.tolj.org/

stolj at kannel.org               st at tolj.org