Dear Rasika,

Your Singha characters work well on my environent with the following curl
syntax:

curl -X POST \
  http://10.1.19.5:4004/cgi-bin/sendsms \
  -H 'cache-control: no-cache' \
  -H 'content-type: text/xml' \
  -H 'postman-token: dc4ba5cb-28ca-b9bc-5ab2-9c3369add9db' \
  -d '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<message>
<submit>
<coding>2</coding>
<mclass>1</mclass>
</dcs>
<from>
<username>****</username>
<password>****</password>
</from>
</submit>
</message>'

Davor Spasoski

M: +38975400608
e-mail: davor.spaso...@onevip.mk

one.Vip DOOEL Skopje | Ploshtad Presveta Bogorodica 1 | 1000 Skopje | Macedonia
Member of A1 Telekom Austria Group